Inside Schleyscapes, my new fantasy adventure series, you'll find maps, art, & story ideas to enrich your tabletop RPG campaign. This initial episode sets your players out on an expedition to The Forlorn Cottage
encounter site where a foul beast has staked its claim. As a series opener, it also includes an introduction to the epic world of Fernweh, where the moon never sets and strange portents abound. Features of the PDF include:
- Exquisitely detailed maps of the entire encounter location optimized for printing or screen display.
- High quality story artwork including site-specific cutaways as well as new creature and artifact illustrations.
- Story seed ideas for incorporating the encounter content into your own pre-published or homebrew campaign.
- An introduction to the new Schleyscapes world of Fernweh.
- A helpful GM's-eyes-only version of the map.
- A Tile Layout Diagram to assist in organizing the playspace.
- Perfectly tiled one-inch-grid versions of the main map provided at 300 dpi and organized to be easily printed and cut from 9 letter or A4 sized sheets of paper, preferably card stock.
- Numerous "discovery tile" maps that add a new level of interactivity and provide GM's with an easy and attractive fog-of-war mechanic.
- A bonus 25.5 x 31.5 inch 300 dpi poster map of the main adventure site designed to be printed with the help of your favorite copy shop or at home with a large format printer.
- Additional black and white line versions of the map tiles for ink-efficient home printing.
- High resolution gridded and grid-free digital display versions of all the maps and artwork as well as separate .jpg versions sized at 50 & 100 pixels per inch for VTT use.
Find out more and keep an eye out for the next episode over at my Schleyscapes Kickstarter page
. Keep exploring!